Looking to join the well kept team?! We are small, but hard working and very passionate about what we do. We have a couple roles that we are looking to fill right now. If there isn't something that fills your skill set feel free to send us your resume to email@example.com you never know what opportunity may arise with a growing team!
We are currently hiring a Production Assistant as well as an Operations Manager. See below job descriptions.
If you are interested in any of the below jobs please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are growing quickly and are looking for kind, hard-working people to join our warehouse team. Full-time position available.
Description of duties:
The production assistant is responsible for producing the wide variety of products that well kept carries – from bath oils to soaking salts to packaging razors.
- Production will include measuring, hand mixing, hand pouring and blending oils, salts and other raw materials - ability to follow formulas is a must
- Packaging will include creating boxes, inserting products, attaching labels and stamping items - attention to detail in keeping a consistent, quality packaging is a must.
- Order fulfillment will include packing products into boxes safely and securely and preparing them for shipment
Skills and experience normally required for this position:
- attention to detail
- clean and organized
- some heavy lifting required
- ability to follow recipes and instructions carefully
- Aptitude to crafting and design
What work experience, training, supervision, etc., will the employee receive?
- Understanding of product development and manufacturing
- Familiarization with production lines, product lifecycles, inventory management and sales forecasting
- Learning to manage time and work efficiently
- Will be supervised most of the time and given instruction as well as feedback throughout onboarding
- Learning wholesale and online order fulfillment platforms
Our brand is rooted in sustainability and that carries through to our warehouse: we package & ship without plastic, recycle, etc. We make high end products and everything is very hands on, so strong attention to detail is a must.
The operations manager will work closely with the co-founders to support overall operations of well kept, specifically business systems projects, production planning, inventory management and forecasting. They will work closely with the sales and warehouse teams to ensure smooth flow of processes and communication. They will optimize the production process, and solve any issues or projects that are stalling efficient operations. well kept is growing quickly, and we need someone onboard that is excited to support and push forward the growth, awareness and efficiencies of the company. It is a fast-paced environment that is forever evolving with endless opportunity.
Specific duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Operational problem solving in regards to shipping, government, processing
- Communicating with sales team about upcoming orders, forecasting sales numbers and planning production needs
- Communicating with production team about inventory management, supply ordering, and solving production logistics
- Overseeing sourcing and product projects, communicating with suppliers, researching materials, alternatives, sustainability opportunities and evaluating best sourcing practices
Knowledge & Skills
- Must be organized, detail oriented
- Operations management experience
- Natural problem solver and strategic thinker
- Comfortable with basic computer programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on several projects at once
- Dynamic and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in any of the above jobs please submit your resume to email@example.com